Information pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (GDPR) and request for consent for the processing of personal data collected from the interested party
The company RADICI Srl with sole shareholders with registered office in Padua (PD) in Via Swedish n. 9, PI and CF 04998870283 as Data Controller of personal data (hereinafter, "ROOTS” and/or “Data controller”) as defined in the current law, whose contact details are:
Tel. 049 232 0525 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
intends to inform you pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter for brevity "REGULATION") to assume the role of owner of the personal data that you will provide and who will proceed with the relevant processing for the purposes and according to the methods set out below.
It is hereby highlighted that this information is provided only for the website www.radicirestaurant.it ("Site"), while it does not apply to other websites that may be consulted via external links and is to be understood as information provided pursuant to the art. 13 of the Regulations Applicable to those who interact with the Site.
It is hereby specified that pursuant to and for the purposes of the articles. 12 of the Applicable Regulations, we wish to inform you that the personal data communicated by you will be recorded, processed and stored in our paper and electronic archives, in compliance with the appropriate technical and organizational measures referred to in the art. 32 of the GDPR. The processing of personal data will take place through the use of tools and procedures suitable to guarantee their security and confidentiality.
RADICI may request, even partially, the following data:
- name, surname, e-mail, telephone, country, address, city, postcode, province, VAT number, allergies and/or intolerances;
- navigation data, meaning the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. It is specified that these data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the site and the Owner only at the request of the relevant supervisory bodies.
Having said this, should you provide personal data of third parties (therefore not directly relating to you) to RADICI, you act as the independent data controller, assuming all legal obligations and responsibilities. In this sense, you grant on this point the broadest indemnity with respect to any dispute, claim, request for compensation for damage caused by treatment, etc. that should reach RADICI from third parties whose personal data have been processed through your spontaneous sending in violation of the applicable personal data protection regulations. In any case, if you provide or otherwise process personal data of third parties, you guarantee from now on - assuming all related responsibility - that this particular processing hypothesis is based on an appropriate legal basis pursuant to art. 6 of the Regulation which legitimizes the processing of the information in question.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- a) to manage your requests relating to reservations and orders;
- b) to fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- c) to assert or defend a right in court, as well as in administrative proceedings or in arbitration and conciliation procedures in the cases provided for by laws, community legislation and regulations;
The processing referred to in the above letters a), b), c), is necessary for the provision of the service requested by the user with the consequence that RADICI has no obligation to acquire specific consent to the processing of data as the legal basis of the processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated above is the art. 6(1)(b) of the Regulation (“[…] the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same”) and the art. 6(1)(c) of the Regulation, according to which (“[…] the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject”).
Any recipients of personal data or categories of recipients of personal data
Personal Data may be communicated, within the limits of what is necessary, to the categories of recipients among which:
1) authorized personnel, adequately instructed and trained by the Data Controller, who are committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality;
2) personnel of third parties who provide services to the Data Controller who carry out data processing on behalf and on instructions of the latter as Data Controller, including:
– companies or professional firms, which provide assistance, consultancy or collaboration in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters with which a contract has been concluded pursuant to and for the purposes of article 28 of the Regulation, as far as competence;
– third-party companies that manage the website and/or the e-commerce part with which a contract has been concluded pursuant to and for the purposes of article 28 of the Regulation, to the extent applicable;
In any case, personal data may be communicated to jurisdictional authorities in the exercise of their functions when required by the Applicable Regulations.
For the subjects indicated in nos. 1 and 2 only the category of recipients is indicated, as it is subject to frequent updates and revisions. Therefore, interested parties may request the updated list of recipients by contacting the Data Controller via the contact details indicated above.
Diffusion – The undersigned will not disseminate your data indiscriminately, or in other words, will not disclose it to indeterminate subjects, even by making it available or consulting it.
Data transfer to third countries
Some of your Personal Data is transferred to Recipients who may be located outside the European Economic Area. RADICI ensures that the electronic and paper processing of your Personal Data by the Recipients takes place in compliance with the Applicable Regulations, all always in compliance with the principles indicated in articles 45 and 46 of the GDPR regarding the existence of an adequacy decision by the Commission European Union or with adequate guarantees.
Data retention period
Personal data will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary to pursue the specific purposes of the processing.
Obligation/right to provide personal data
RADICI specifies that the communication of data for the purposes referred to in point 2 letter above. a), b) c) derives from a legal and/or necessary obligation for the conclusion of the contract and that in case of failure to communicate RADICI will not be able to proceed with the execution of the contract.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of articles. 12 et seq. of the GDPR, we wish to inform you that the personal data communicated by you will be recorded, processed and stored in our paper and electronic archives, in compliance with the appropriate technical and organizational measures referred to in the art. 32 of the GDPR. The processing of your personal data may consist of any operation or set of operations among those indicated in art. 4, paragraph 1, point 2 of the GDPR.
The processing of personal data will take place through the use of tools and procedures suitable to guarantee its security and confidentiality and may be carried out, directly and/or through delegated third parties, either manually using paper media or with the aid of IT or electronic instruments. The data, for the purposes of correct management of the relationship and the fulfillment of legal obligations, may be included in the internal documentation of the Data Controller and if necessary also in the writings and registers required by law.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to articles 15 and following of the regulation, the interested party has the right to ask RADICI, at any time, access to his personal data, rectification or cancellation of the same or to oppose their processing in the cases provided for by the 'art. 21 of the regulation, you have the right to request the limitation of processing in the cases provided for by the art. 18 of the regulation, as well as to obtain the data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, in the cases provided for by the art. 20 of the regulation;
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by sending a specific request to the Data Controller through the contact channels indicated in the epigraph of this information, and in particular to the following email address: email@example.com.
Requests relating to the exercise of the user's rights will be processed without unjustified delay and, in any case, within one month of the request; only in cases of particular complexity and the number of requests can this deadline be extended by a further 2 (two) months.
In any case, the user always has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (guarantor for the protection of personal data), pursuant to art. 77 of the regulation, if you believe that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the legislation in force.